2 Days 1 Night Taman Negara and Elephant Sanctuary Information
Leave Kuala Lumpur early at 5:30am before embarking on the journey to Kuala Tahan. Enjoy passing through the Kuala Lumpur Countryside and entering the scenic Karak Highway covered by the green jungle and hill on the left and right.
Arrive into Kuala Tahan, where you will be staying in the Kampung House. Proceed to Tea Time at Floating Restaurant by the riverside. Then take water taxi to cross to Taman Negara, start trekking to Teresek Hill to view the highest Mount of Peninsula, Gunung Tahan.
After this you will proceed to Canopy Walk, the 500+ meters long (1640.41995 feet) hanging bridge build linking from trees to trees for the purpose of studying nature and animals by Malaysia Nature Society and Government effort.
Enjoy lunch at Riverside Floating Restaurant before Rapid Shooting to Kuala Trenggan, be prepared to get wet. Stop by at Orang Asli Kampung to learn blowpipe and fire starting skill the primitive way. Bring along some titbit for the Orang Asli Children.
Finish off the day with an evening dinner and night Jungle Walk.
Enjoy a nice breakfast before taking some time to relax and immerse yourself in kampong life.
Depart Kuala Tahan at 10:00am and head off to Lanchang Town. Today you will taste local fruits along the road and enjoy a picnic lunch. Visit Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary was set up by Malaysia Nature Society body with Malaysia Government support to rescue and rehabilitate displace and orphanage Elephant. Once they are tamed and matured enough they will be released back into the wild. Take a visit to the Elephant Museum and witness Elephant Feeding and bathing.
We will depart for Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon. Along the way is another famous venue stop, the Batu Caves with its 272 steps up to Limestone Caves.
This tour will test your stamina but you’ll be rewarded with amazing experiences and lifelong memories.
Enquire for more information!
Scroll down for more information
|Tour Departure||05:30 Hours|
|Duration||2 Days 1 Night|
|Pick Up Location||Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel|
Private Basis Tour Rate
|2-3 Person||RM 1390 Per Person Per Package||Book Now|
|4-5 Person||RM 950 Per Person Per Package||Book Now|
|6-7 Person||RM 875 Per Person Per Package||Book Now|
|8-9 Person||RM 810 Per Person Per Package||Book Now|
- Required pre-booking minimum 48 hours before the service pick up time
- Accommodation based on TWIN / TRIPLE sharing.
- All rate incuded GST 6%
- Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Informative, friendly and profession English speaking driver cum guide
- Overnight accommodation based on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Entrance fees and local taxes
- National Park fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Others Entrance Fee not stated on above.
- Personal insurance / expenses / miscellaneous
- Tips for driver / guide
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.