Student Summer Camp Information
3D2N Eco Camp Janda Baik
Adventure Student Summer Camp has the potential to offer your child many positive and rewarding experiences. It is healthy, educational, outdoor experiences and FUN!
- Our programs provide an opportunity for your children to develop their creativity, teamwork and interpersonal skill while inculcating and stronger sense of responsibility and independence.
- Our camp’s experience can have a significant impact on your child’s life
- Our Summer Camp lays the foundation for your children to be more and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- Using innovative quantum learning methods, our academic camps provide students with concrete study strategies while instilling them with the confidence and motivation they need to succeed.
- Our Summer Camp is an action-packed learning experience of non-stop work and play, learning and growing, classes and outdoor challenges
At the end of each day, they feel a genuine sense of accomplishment.
As with all of our simmer camp / holiday camps, our camps provide a unique blend of learning skills and life skills, which help students on the academic side and also in their personal lives-with relationships, character development, leadership skills, interpersonal skills, confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
|Day 1||-Briefing & Ice Breakers
-Hike to Ulu Tampit
-Class on Conservation
|Day 2||-Krau Wildlife Reserve
-Building Shelter & Gadgets
|Day 3||-Great Krau Quiz
-Paintball War Games
-Wawa Fun Vallery
|Location||Janda Baik, Pahang|
|Level||Level 2, Radiant AwardTN Bronza|
|Age||8 to 16 Years, Beginners|
|Duration||3 Days 2 Nights|
|Staying in||Villa, Dorm, Chalets, Radiant|
|Price||RM 460 Per Child|
|Outdoor Skills Focus||Camp Craft
|Character||Love of Learning
What to Bring
- Raincoat warm clothing windbreak er. Also extra shorts and t-shirt for activities
- A bottle of drinking water or water bottle for refill
- Cap or hat
- Extra thick sock
- A good torch light
- Toiletries, towel and other items of personal use
- Use good trekking shoes, temls or gym shoes are fine
- Plastic bash to keep wet tablets
- Paper tissues
- Some plasters for cuts or blisters
- Sleeping bags