Student Summer Camp Information
3D2N Starter Camp Johor
Adventure Student Summer Camp has the potential to offer your child many positive and rewarding experiences. It is healthy, educational, outdoor experiences and FUN!
- Our programs provide an opportunity for your children to develop their creativity, teamwork and interpersonal skills while inculcating a stronger sense of responsibility and independence.
- Our camp’s experience can have a significant impact on your child’s life
- Our summer camp lays the foundation for your children to be more and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- Using innovative quantum learning methods, our academic camps provide students with concrete study strategies while instilling them with the confidence and motivation they need to succeed.
- Our summer camp is an action-packed learning experience of non-stop work and play, learning and growing, classes and outdoor challenges
At the end of each day, they feel a genuine sense of accomplishment
As with all of our simmer camp / holiday camps, our camps provide a unique blend of learning skills and life skills, which help students on the academic side and also in their personal lives – with relationships, character development, leadership skills, interpersonal skills, confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
|Day 1||-Briefing & Ice Breakfast
-Classes on Rainforest & Ubsects
-Rainforest Hike to Observatory
-Water Confidence Activities
|Day 2||Knots and Building Shelter
-Basic Navigation & Signage
-Trap-Making & Fishing
-Obstacles & Archery
-Basics of 1st Aid
|Day 3||-UTM Campus Tour Including Aeronautic Lab, Marine Tech Ctr & Center of Student Innovation
-Horse Fun Ride
|Location||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor|
|Level||Level 1, Radiant AwardTM Bronze|
|Age||8 to 16 years, Beginner|
|Duration||3 Days 2 Nights|
|Staying in||Scholar’s Inn Apartments, UTM|
|Price||RM 425 Per Child|
|<strong||Broad Introduction to the Outdoor Skills curriculum|
|Character||-Love of Learning
What to Bring
- Raincoat warm clothing windbreak er. Also extra shorts and t-shirts for activities
- A bottle of drinking water or water bottle for refill
- Cap or hat
- Extra thick sock
- A good torch light
- Toiletries, towel and other items of personal use
- Use good trekking shoes, tennis or gym shoes are fine
- Plastic bash to keep wet tablets
- Paper tissues
- Some plasters for cuts or blisters
- Sleeping bags