Can I Learn to Build a Better Team?
Teamwork!!! Why do some teams struggle to survive while others easily excel?
– Today’s work environment takes a heavy toll on individuals and on the teams on which they work.
– Efforts to increase productivity routinely push team members outside of defined job descriptions and beyond personal comfort levels.
– The drive for efficiency requires today’s managers and supervisors to do more with less.
– While workloads and standards of quality rise, fewer resources and fewer staff are available to meet the challenge.
– Declining job stability and higher employee turnover place additional strain on teams as managers and team members must adjust to growing demands.
Wherever your next event may be…
We can provide you with ideas for team building activities that can fit into your event.
It may be an energiser that that you want to get everyone talking to each other, or activity to get everyone outside “working as one team” or it may purely be for a bit of fun to break up the few days of training.
We can provide over 30 different activities for your team building events… and so
We really do have something for everyone
We will take into account numbers, duration, location and objectives
We will manage and run activities that suit your needs
Our team building and team-bonding CUSTOMIZED events can stretch your budget and link activities to your business objectives without compromising on enjoyment because we know that mixing business with pleasure works.
Our Team Building programs are fun, dynamic and inclusive, i.e. everyone gets involved.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has”.
Team Building Destination
Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Pulau Pangkor, Gopeng, Bukit Merah, Cameron Highland, Belum, Trolak, Kelantan, Kota Bahru, Kuala Trengganu, Trengganu, Perhentian, Redang, Kapas, Tenggol, Cherating, Kuantan, Rompin, Tioman, Pulau Besar, Pulau Rawa, Desaru, Kota Tinggi, Kuala Selangor, Kuala Kubu, Bahru, Frasers Hill, Genting Highlands, Bukit Tinggi, Selesa Resort, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Janda Baik, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Kelang, Melaka, Malacca, Gunung Ledang, Endau Rompin, Johor Bahru, Kuching, Sarawak, Damai Lagoon, Santubong, Sibu, Mulu, Miri, Borneo Rainforest, Kota Kinabalau, Kinabalau Park, Poring Hotspring, Sabah, Sandakan, Tawau, Lahat Datu
List of activities generally offered
Outdoor team building, adventure experiential learning, seminar, fireflies, creative problem solving programs, family day challenges, treasure hunts, youth student camps, educational programs, eco-challenge, eco-adventure, outward bound, team challenge, high performance teams, rappelling, canoeing, OBS, character building, human resource development, group dynamics, team bonding, children camps, carnival games, walk hunts, events management, seminar and conference planning, annual staff outings, kayaking, survival programs, jungle trekking, mountain climbing, ropes course, abseiling, positive learning, expedition, white water rafting, team building, high and low ropes, treasure hunts, corporate games, water rafting, water tubing, kayaking, wall climbing, jungle trekking, night solo walk, explorace, survival course, flying fox.
Please read on…
– Team Building is a philosophy of job design in which employees are viewed as members of interdependent teams instead of as individual workers.
– Team Building refers to a wide range of activities, presented to businesses, schools, sports teams, religious or nonprofit organizations designed for improving team performance.
– Team Building is pursued via a variety of practices, and can range from simple bonding exercises to complex simulations and multi-day team building retreats designed to develop a team )including group assessment and group-dynamic games), usually falling somewhere in between. It generally sits within the theory and practice of organizational development, but can also be applied to sports teams, school groups, and other contexts.
– Team Building is not to be confused with “team recreation” that consists of activities for teams that are strictly recreational.
– Team Building can also be seen in day-to-day operations of an improved through successful leadership.
– Team Building is an important factor in any environment, its focus is to specialize in bringing out the best in a team to ensure self development, positive communication, leadership skills and the ability to work closely together as a team to problem solve.
– Work environments tend to focus on individuals and personal goals, with reward & recognition singling out the achievements of individual employees.
– “How to create effective teams is a challenge in every organization”
– Team Building or creating a team from scratch.